Sunday, March 27, 2011

A*Muse Studio "woodland friends" meets Mojo183

Big things happening around here. Yesterday I took on quite a project "learn to make a blog button" and with the help of a few tutorials I DID IT!! I think it is beautiful (not compared to others but just because I made it).
        This button is for the first A*Muse Studio creative consultant blog hop. On April 2nd starting with me you can hop along some great blogs and see all the awesome products A*Muse Studio has to offer. Now on to my card for the day.
          This is my first Mojo Monday submission,  I have been stalking their sketches for a year now, I even use one now and again but never submit in time well times have changed. TFL!!

Supplies: All supplies are A*Muse Studio
Paper: sky, french roast, sage gingham and grass polka dot
Stamps: woodland friends
Ink: French roast and fern
Copics: E33 and E29
Accessories: Spellbinders- scalloped circle large, sky stitched grosgrain ribbon.

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

way to go! and great card design. :) what is it with that tree that is so appealing?? i love it. :)

Doris Garvey said...

Love your card! Adorable!

Total Pageviews