Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cherry Twisted Ribbon Rose






So this is one of three flowers I will be teaching in "Fast Flowers" class.  I will be remaking this card when I get more supplies from A*Muse Studio.  I really wanted black pearls but instead I colored my pearls with a sharpie and as I was applying them I got smudges on the ribbon.  But not enough to ditch the whole card.  I am getting so excited in about 21 hours my store goes live!!!!  Then on Saturday we have the awesome creative consultant blog hop and my first Make n Take.  Big things happening so stay tuned!!

Supplies: All products are A*Muse Studio
Paper: onyx gingham, sugar and cherry
Stamps: Celebrate in Style
Accessories: Cherry satin ribbon and pearl stickers

5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and the twisted ribbon flower is gorgeous, congrats on your new store.

VanessaB said...

That's REALLY beautiful!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love the twisted ribbon flower.

Dixie said...

Lovely, lovely card! Great layout and that flower is amazing.

Jessie Lubyk said...

Beautiful :)

Total Pageviews