Saturday, March 19, 2011

My first card challenge!!

I have done card challenges before but not as a blogger!!  I am also really excited how it turned out.  I did this card using the sketch from Clean & Simple.  All the supplies came from my new A*Muse Studio Deluxe Consultant Kit.  Their flowers are AWESOME!!!  I colored them with copics, they took color so beautifully.  I hope you enjoy.





Supplies:
All products are A*Muse Studio
Stamps: Elegant Elements
Paper: sky and orange polka dot
Ink: orange
Copics: E29, Y17 and YG23
Accessories: bubblegum satin ribbon, flowers- cosmos and petite daisies, sugar pearl stickers

3 comments:

Gena said...

Very cute! I can't wait to get my kit. I'm nervous and excited to try out the Copics. I'm jealous of your bow tying abilities. I finally gave up and went to the cheater method LOL!

Lela said...

Great Card Samantha! You're right, the flowers turned out so pretty!

Anne Marie said...

Such a fun card! Love the bright sunflowers and your perfect bow! The pearl centers are a fabulous accent! Very pretty! :)

Total Pageviews