Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello blogging world!!  If you would have told me a week ago that I would be starting a blog and a new venture, I would have asked you "what you were smoking" (a common phrase used by my mom and me).  But here we are knee deep in A Muse Studio and Blogger.  A Muse Studio is such and amazing company and we are so excited to be in on the ground floor of this momentus transition.  Feel free to check out their website http://www.amusestudio.com/ and view the catalog under "Our Products".  Our online store will go live on April 1st but if you are interested in ordering or receiving a catalog before then just shoot us an email @ kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com.  Our team is only 5 days old so if you would like to join us as a consultant, whether you want to jump in full speed ahead like us or just take advantage of all the great discounts and inspiration that are provided to consultants only, send us an email as well.  My wonderful husband, Jeremy, and I will share in our contribution to this blog as we share in everything we do.  Thanks for joining us in this journey we call life.

1 comment:

KellyS said...

Welcome to the blogsphere you two! Will follow and check out your product when I have WiFi. Trying to view on-line catty's with dial-up is soooo frustrating. But I love where I live. ;-)

Creative Blessings!

Total Pageviews