Monday, March 21, 2011

Tic Tac Bunnies

 Woo hoo spring is here!!  I hope you like the new decor around here.  We actually had a nice day here in northeast Ohio.  I had the windows open for awhile.  When spring arrives you know Easter is just around the corner.  I know you are reading that heading and thinking what has that crazy girl done now.  Well I modified a gift I received last year from Lela when she was my secret big sis.  She sent me an adorable snowman Tic Tac and I knew I had to make my own.  So last spring I came up with this little guy.  He is a big pack of Tic Tacs!




Then with a little bit of paper crafting magic, he turns into the cutest Easter bunny treat!!




Well he wouldn't be a bunny without a fluffy tail!!



I consider this my boy version because the ribbon doesn't have pink or purple in it.  These are available for purchase through my etsy store Bella Saluto in a convenient 6 pack.  We can also accommodate large quantities for your classroom, office or bible study group.

Supplies:
cardstock from my scraps
Ribbon: target
nose and tail from stash
SU: chalks

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

cute idea. love the little tail on the back. :)

Total Pageviews