Monday, March 7, 2011

TLC Network and an A Muse Shimmer Couture Wedding Card

         Big day for Bella Saluto our invitation was used for a little girl's birthday party that is being featured tonight @ 9:30pm est on TLC's "Outrageous Kids Parties"  Anniston had a fantastic "rock star birthday" with the help of our invites.  So fingers crossed our invites get some TV time!!!

       As the anticipation builds for the arrival of my A Muse Studio starter kit, I decided to get crafty with a few pieces of shimmer couture paper that Brenda had shared with me a few months back.  This paper is luscious and has a beautiful IRL.  I really tried but the picture does not give it justice.  Brenda had worked a shoebox swap at the store in Seattle a couple weeks ago and showed off this cute wedding card a lady had made, so I used that as my inspiration.  Thanks for looking!!!
Supplies:
Paper: A Muse damask Shimmer Couture (misc. cream cardstock)
Stamps: PTI- Love Birds and inside sentiment Out on a limb
Ink: SU Classic Black
Ribbon:  Martha Stewart
Accessories: Pearls (Queen & Co) and flower from stash

No comments:

Total Pageviews