Monday, April 4, 2011

And the WINNER is......

"Courtney said...great design! Love the color combination and the use of the harlequin background! Thanks for sharing" 
 Congrats Courtney email me at kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com with your full name and address so I can send you your blog candy!!  For more excitement check out my class schedule, click on the tab at the top of the page.  I am taking sign ups also for a 6 month round of stamp club.  Check back in often for updates and due to an overwhelming response the Creative Consultant blog hop will be a monthly event on the 2nd of every month.  Thank you all for your kind words and support! On a side note I am still taking orders for homemade Easter chocolates. 

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow! So exciting! Thank you so much! I loved following along with the blog hop! Everyone had such amazing creations! I am so glad you are making it a monthly event!

Total Pageviews