Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bubblegum Birthday Greetings

 Sorry for taking this last week off.  Physically I think I had too many projects going at once.  We are really revving up easter chocolates, accepting orders for another week then we will spend the following week delivering. Last Saturday I also hosted my first free A*Muse Studio make n take and will be posting on that later this week.  I did get to make a card today, though I definitely need to order onyx pearl stickers soon because coloring them with a sharpie is no fun when you use 9 pearls on 1 card.  I am not usually much of a pink girl but love how this turned out. 



Stamps: polka dot patterns, birthday greetings
Paper: Shell, onyx gingham, sugar
Ink: Memento-black, bubblegum and copics- RV14, RV21
Accessories: bubblegum ribbon, petite daisies, buttercups, pearl stickers

6 comments:

Lela said...

I agree with you! Very cute pink card. Some lucky person is going to enjoy this one!

KER said...

love the colors and papers...very sweet

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the different patterns. Great design.



~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Andrea said...

Not usually a pink girl ??!!! Say it isn't so!! LOL Love this birthday card-lovely!

VanessaB said...

the colors go so well together. very pretty card. i just ordered the nestabillities, and can't wait to get it/use it!

tania said...

Love the colours and the bold sentiment.

Total Pageviews