Friday, April 22, 2011

Dad's A*Muse Studio birthday card

Well today is my dad's birthday, we are not overly close like me and my mom but I see him on most holidays and his birthday.  But today I had to call him and not see him as I have a horrible cold.  The kind of cold that will mostly likely be bronchitis next week, so no need to spread those germs.  I have missed my crafting so much while we have been doing chocolates, that I just had to sit at my desk no matter how sick I am.  My fantastic downline shared her stamps with me all the way from North Carolina.  She let me borrow her lawn mower from "hey, man". As soon as I got my A|S catalog I knew I wanted to make my dad a card with that stamp.  He mows half his neighborhoods grass and the family cemetery.  So Happy 52nd Birthday Dad!
Supplies:  All are A*Muse Studio
Stamps: "hey, man", Make a scene, Contemporary Greetings, Graphic Sunflower
Inks: papaya, fern, memento tuxedo, sky
Copics: R29, BG10
Paper: Sky, Sugar, Sage gingham,
Accessories: lime stitched grosgrain, clear twinkle stickers, diamond glitter

6 comments:

KER said...

great card...love the gingham grass...get better asap

Andrea said...

Love the grass on the patterned paper! So cute!!

VanessaB said...

super cute manly card. i love that set, but need to pace myself with the ordering. ha ha. :)

Elizabeth said...

What a great card - that is just what I have been doing today - mowing the lawn! Love it.

tania said...

super cute... I love the image and the way you did the grass.

Cheryl said...

I am lovin' this card! Great design!


~Cheryl~

Total Pageviews