Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kindred Spirits meets FTL 137

I love this week's FTL 137, and I just so happened to get my most recent A*Muse Studio order and in it was my first full set purchase "kindred spirits"  I can't wait to use this set with my copic markers but for today I just used ink. I love how fantastically this set goes with "beautiful botanicals II", the options are endless.  Well now on to my card.
All supplies are A*Muse Studio
Stamps: kindred spirits, beautiful botanical II
Ink: Ocean, french roast, grass
Paper: sugar, french roast, ocean
Accesories: french roast pearl stickers, ocean organdy ribbon, french roast button, sugar pearl stickers (smooched with ocean ink), toffee twine

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

beautiful card! :)

tania said...

Lovely images and colours.

Kendra said...

Love yours too! Looks like we had a similar idea in mind! I love those flowers and leaves! Thanks for checking out my blog and happy crafting!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Super cute Sami! LOVE the colors! This set is on my wish list too.:)

Total Pageviews