Monday, April 25, 2011

Kindred spirits meets SCS Featured Stamper

Hope everyone had a great Easter.  My dear friend Lela always plays along with the weekly Splitcoast Stamper sunday challenge.  So I thought I would give it a try, this Sunday's featured stamper is Shelly.  I loved her gallery, so it was very hard to choose which card to CASE.  But I chose this one, and loved putting all my great A Muse Studio stuff to work.  I hope you guys like it.

Things are really coming together for the May A Muse Studio blog hop, as with every month, it will start at 12am Eastern Standard Time.  The theme for this month is "congratulations" so make sure you stop back and see what the great creative consultants come up with to get you through your graduation and wedding season.
Also a big Thank you to everyone who has left comments, I read and love every single one and hope to make my rounds to all your blogs now that Easter (and chocolate) is over.

Supplies are all a|s:
Paper: kraft, sage, sugar
Stamps: essential greetings, kindred spirits, harlequin background
Ink: lichen, french roast, memento tuxedo, copics: yg97, yg 23, rv13, rv14, rv21
Accessories: french roast stitched grosgrain, nestibilities label 2, french roast pearl stickers

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your card is beautiful. I like it that you used so many different elements. The Copic coloring looks great!

Kathy and Lucky said...

A very pretty card, love the flower with that background paper and the ribbon. Nice job! TFS

VanessaB said...

really pretty!! i'm starting to feel a *need* for that background stamp.... love the soft colors. :)

Andrea said...

Love the use of the background stamp-I thought it was paper!! Nice card!!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Nicely done! I'm terrible at background stamping. You've got it mastered.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the stamped background.


~Cheryl~

Total Pageviews