Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mojo 187 and a Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all.  We have a busy day today as my mom loves her holidays and since I am kidless I get to be her little helper.  My health isn't quite holding up so I really hope others will pick up clean up duty.  Well yesterday I had to skip the outdoor community egg hunt so I got a little crafty.  But I had to challenge myself, I have a confession "I am color challenged".  If you look through my projects I use 2 colors and white.  So I challenged myself to 3 colors and NO white.  So I sat down with a great Mojo Monday Sketch and a few bright colors.  I knew I wanted to showcase another one of my "fast flowers".  The carnation is so fun and easy to make all you need is paper and some scallop circle nesties (which is available through my store).   I hope you like it!
We actually had sunshine yesterday here in Ohio so I got to show off the beautiful colors with natural light.  I am not a good photographer by no means but a little sunshine helps everything look good.  I hope you all have safe and Happy Easter.

All supplies are A*Muse Studio
Stamps: kindred spirits
Paper: Orange, buttercup, bubblegum polka dots, orange gingham, sugar
Ink: shell and bubblegum
Accessories: orange satin ribbon
Tools: Spellbinder- lg scalloped circle and lg oval, scalloped edge dies, paper piercer

3 comments:

stampinbygenny said...

Very pretty color combination and I love the flower. Happy Easter! TFS

tania said...

Love the flower and the colours

Fiona said...

I love that carnation! Everyone seems to be working with flowers - it must be spring!!

Total Pageviews