Friday, April 29, 2011

VSN Mini- Fun Fabric Challenge

TGIF!!  I say thank god for vsn!  For those of you who don't know vsn - Virtual Stamp Night and over at splitcoast stamper's there is a pirate party! There are 5 challenges total and I plan on doing them all if my body will hold up.   You have until Monday so hop on over the and join the fun. The challenge was to use fabric and I am not a sewer (can't even sew a button on :) so I had to got hunting for fabric and
I found it in an iron on denim patch.  I was able to cut the piece of denim using the largest of the scallop border dies from a*muse studio.  I loved the sweet shop sketch last week but definitely put my own spin on it.

All supplies are a*muse studio (unless otherwise stated)
Stamps: Rock Star
Paper: kraft, cherry, sugar, onyx, cherry polka dot, onyx gingham
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: cranberry twinkle stickers, dritz denim iron on patch, nestibilities

7 comments:

Sassy said...

Awesome, Sami! I love the denim and the scallop you did with it!

VanessaB said...

really great card! love how you cut the denim and great the guitar/you rock theme. :)

Shazsilverwolf said...

Really cool card, love it

Andrea said...

Great idea-with the denim. Great card!!

Cheryl said...

Awesome card!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Great card and the bling really rocks!

Anne Marie said...

Ohhhh, I'm loving that fabby bling! The denim gives it such a cool look with the rockin' image and sentiment. Very cool! :)

Total Pageviews