Friday, May 13, 2011

Jeremy's Mother's Day Cards

Well yesterday in blogger world I posted and shared this post so if you saw this card yesterday I am sorry, if not enjoy.  I received a few comments then the whole post disappeared forever.  So here we go again!  My wonderful hubby decided to make our mothers their cards this year.




He started with the beautiful, rich blackberry shimmer couture.  It is honestly the best purple on the market everyone who sees it in person falls in love.  The picture above we were trying to capture the gorgeous shimmer of the paper.  If you would like to see all this beautiful paper in person, just join our swaps.  Now for the detail of the card.
I just love watching the wheels turn in his head while he gets crafty.  I guess all those times I helped him with homework in culinary school or yelled "grenade" while he was playing call of duty were worth all the support he gives me and what I love.

All products are A Muse Studio  and are available for purchase through our webstore.
Stamps: Beautiful Botanicals, Kindred Spirits, Essential Sentiments

Paper: Blackberry Shimmer Couture, Bubblegum Gingham
Ink: Lichen, Sky, Fern, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: French Roast Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon




3 comments:

Kim P said...

Yay for hubby!! Mine made me a card too! Isn't it fun to have our men get into this hobby too?

Michelle VP said...

Love that shimmer and I bet your moms did too! How nice that your hubby likes to paper craft with you a little bit. :)

Jackie said...

Your hubby did a FAB job! TFS!!!

Total Pageviews