Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life is a song of kindred spirits :)

Nothing like waiting until the last minute but with Mom and Tommy on vacation I had extra chores so I just got to make something today.  I thought this week's Mojo Monday Sketch was awesome.  And of course I needed to use my new vintage variety pack that I got last week in my A Muse Studio order (free hostess benefits, baby).  Well I think I have told you before I am afraid of color, I mostly used 2 colors but it was orange and bermuda, 2 colors I would have never put together but I saw something (darned if I can remember what) that had these colors and I thought it was so cute.
All Supplies are A Muse Studio:
Stamps: life is a song, kindred spirits
Paper: Orange, Bermuda, Sugar and Vintage Orange
Ink: orange, memento tuxedo
Accessories: flowers- cosmos, forget me nots, orange organdy ribbon, onyx pearl stickers
Tools: nestabilities- scalloped circles, scalloped ovals, classic ovals, crop a dile, lg scallop border die

8 comments:

Lela said...

Very cute! I love those colors together!

Jennipher Lowery said...

This came out great Samantha. I recently made a card with similar colors and I really like the combination. I think you'll find yourself using it again.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Sweet card, love it with all the soft colors, they are great together, and the image is adorable.

Dixie said...

Beautiful take on the Mojo sketch! I love these colours, so soft and lovely.

VanessaB said...

beautiful and way to rock the sketch. love the little itty bitty bling cage hanger. :)

MiamiKel said...

Wow Samantha, this is a beauty! Love the colors - I may have to try this combo! Gorgeous! Love the scallop border, too!

sarahw said...

Love the colors, and the bird image is super cute!
Thanks so much for your advice about blogger, I fixed it! I owe you a ton of back comments. :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a pretty card. Great colors.

Total Pageviews