Thursday, May 5, 2011

My last vsn card, a muse studio birthday greetings

Happy Thursday, I am trying to use the power of positive thinking to overcome what my body is really telling me, fingers crossed the mind wins out.  I wanted to share my last vsn card,  There was five challenges but my body only let me finish 3.  I used a more than 2 colors again (yay me!).  This challenge was a fun sketch challenge and it is my first card featuring washi tape.  I hope you like it.

All supplies are a muse studio
Stamps: birthday greetings
Paper: ocean, watermelon, lime, and sugar
Ink: ocean, copic: RV14
Accessories: scalloped border dies. lime stitched grosgrain ribbon, grass buttons, bow maker

11 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Very fun! Love the happy colors and the design! I hope you feel better soon! :)

KER said...

love the colors and layout

Becky said...

Great colors and layout.

Jackie said...

What a cute card & great layout too! TFS!!!

Andrea said...

Nice layout-great birthday card for any gender.

Lela said...

SUPER Cute! Yay you for more than 2 colors, it looks great!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Glad you were able to finish the card as it is super cute. I know about the body winning and it stinks. Hugs to you.

MiamiKel said...

Such a super fun card! Feel better and TFS (and Jeremy, too!) Gorgeous blog and creations :)

Carrie Sampsel said...

This is a really cute card and I love the color combo. The buttons are a nice touch too. TFS
www.carriesscrapyard.com

Kim P said...

I really like this...great blend of elements!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

I really like this one Sami! Great layout, and great colors. Love the buttons.

Total Pageviews