Monday, June 6, 2011

ASCC2-May2011

            Julie has done it again and this time she threw a major curve ball.  This time we had to use the "kissing" technique, which in her video looks so easy.  But for me nothing was going the way I wanted and my background order won't arrive until Wednesday and I just could NOT let it get that close to the deadline.
Here you can see Julie's video:

              Now this is a classic technique that I will probably use over and over but the last 3 days of frustration has  caused a little animosity with the technique so I think both of us need some time apart.  Well here is my card I used ovalicious kissed by swanky background.  I chose 5 colors from the summer collection my photo doesn't give them justice, the colors are so vibrant. I hope you enjoy.
All supplies are A Muse Studio and are available for purchase:
Stamps: Ovalicious, Swanky backgrounds, and Vintage A muse
Paper: Kraft, Sugar, and Ocean
Ink: Bubblegum, Orange, Ocean, Grass, Papaya
Accessories: twinkle sticker and orange organdy ribbon
Tools: Medium scallop border die.

11 comments:

VanessaB said...

looks like surfboards- that's cool! it turned out great. sorry this technique was so frustrating for you, but your story made me LOL! been there, done that (last week's trigger for instance; loved it, had what i thought was the perfect idea- yep, you didn't see a post from me last weeek, did you? failure. haha!).

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Cute card. :-)

JulieHRR said...

OMG! They DO look like surfboards!!! CLEVER!!!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

Yeah if I had grunged alpha I would have dude vertical so it
what's up?
D
u
d
e

LOL maybe next time

Cheryl said...

I love the colors you used! The ovals totally look like surfboards. Gnarly!

Jackie said...

Too cute! TFS!!!

Martha said...

such a cute card :)

Jennipher Lowery said...

Adorable and fun!

Stamping Dana said...

Wow, fun!

Laurie Chilton said...

WOW!! How neat Samantha. Love it :)

liannallama said...

perfect summer card! I adore the color scheme you chose and your kissed oval images are so cool!

Total Pageviews