Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog candy winner and BIG NEWS!!

Well I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  For me it was recoup from the trip on Thursday and Friday but more on that later.  Using the random number generator Jennipher Lowery!!!  woo hoo!  I hope you enjoy your card kit.  Now drum roll please.....  I am now a certified Copic designer!!!  I had a ton of fun with Marianne and Colleen in Berne, IN.   They were amazing instructors and after a little more practice I will start sharing my work and tips with you.  Thank you everyone for all the support for the blog.  I appreciate any feedback pros or cons.  I will be back tomorrow with 2nd creative consultant challenge.

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

Congrats on being certified! I look forward to seeing your work and learning from you. :)

sherri said...

Hey! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your creations.

Total Pageviews