Saturday, June 11, 2011

FTL 144 and my new Ornate Elements



Today I am going to let you in on a little secret until this week I had only purchased 1 stamp set all other images were included in the awesome sampler sets in our starter kit still on special for $99.  I know approx. 40 posts of totally different styled projects.  Those sampler sets allowed me to grow without having to shell out lots of $$$.  well last week they ran a consultant only special and I used my earned commission so far to buy 4 sets that I thought gave me the most bang for my buck.  Today let me introduce you to  "ornate elements"


I just had to use it with this week's Clean and simple sketch.  This card was a breeze to put together, I used the larger of the stamps with sky ink on sugar, then used the largest of the scallop border dies to cut the right side.  Then cut a piece of sky paper with the labels 8 nesties and cut down the middle and cut off the sides. Stamped the sentiment from "brief notes" in French roast.  Then colored the little "forget-me-nots" with copics to match and added coordinating pearl stickers to the center.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  We are actually warm and sunny in Northeast Ohio so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.


All supplies are A Muse Studio:
Paper: French Roast, Sky, and Sugar
Ink: French Roast and Sky copics: BG10, E29
Stamps: Brief Notes and Ornate Elements
Accessories: forget-me-nots, french roast and sugar pearl stickers
Tools: scalloped border dies and nesties: label 8

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Samantha
Lovely card you did for Clean and Simple.
Thankyou soooo much for taking the time to comment on my card too.
Carolyn W

Glenda J said...

Absolutely lovely. Terrific colours and I love the flowers.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the design.


--Cheryl--

Jennipher Lowery said...

Really gorgeous. I love the clean design.

JulieHRR said...

So elegant and sophisticated!

Lori Barnett said...

AWESOME!

foxyenglishcrafter said...

This card stood out from the rest at clean and simple bringing me to your blog. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing

Julie

Total Pageviews