Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hybrid card for FS225

I told you guys before I was working on a hybrid card, no it is not a half digital and half real card.  Nor is it a car that runs on mostly electric.  Hybrid definition: an A Muse Studio and Cricut E2 card.  My 2 favorite things EEEK, there are very few reason's that a grown woman should screech like a 13 year old girl and this is one of those moments.  I hope everyone remembers tomorrow is our monthly blog hop for creative consultants.  The challenge I issued this month is for them to make their own patterned paper.  I just can't wait to see what this group of talented ladies comes up with.  OK now back to my hybrid,  I loved the gallery of SCS featured stamper Rosie, so I chose a card from her gallery and came up with this card.
So remember I am a card maker and not a photographer LOL.  You can't even tell that under "thoughts" is a row of tiny clear twinkle sticker.  Here is Rosie's card so you can tell I cased the general design but I took a darker tone with the brown and hers is lighter with the yellow.  I used my medium scallop border die from A Muse Studio and cut the flowers from Cricut Essentials "flower4" on my E2.  I cut them at 1.25".  I considered popping up the flowers but decided against it because I have been popping everything.  I hope you come back tomorrow for all the fun!

All supplies are A Muse Studio:
Stamps: friends fur-ever
Paper: Vintage cherry, kraft, cherry, french roast
Ink: Cranberry
Accessories: Clear twinkle stickers, scalloped border dies, 
Cricut: cricut essentials

2 comments:

Carrie Sampsel said...

Oh this is such a cute card. I love the scallops and the flowers are so cute!! TFS

Jennipher Lowery said...

I love your definition of a hybrid card! LOL. So you have the Expression 2. Congrats! Love your scalloped borders and pretty petals.

Total Pageviews