Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hybrid kitties!

Well I wanted to show you this fun card I made for my step dad from his 3 cats him and mom have had this tradition now that on mother's day and father's day they get each other a card from the critters.  Well mom called father's day morning and she forgot to get one so I came to the rescue!!  I love how this "hybrid" (aka cricut and a|s ) card came out.  I started with a square 8 x 8 piece of kraft and folded.  Then using cricut decals cartridge that came pre-installed on my E2 and then cut them all at 3 inches.  I did pretty good matching the colors to the his cats.  I will try and snag a pic but they are not camera friendly. 
All supplies are A Muse Studio
Stamps: essential greetings
Paper: Kraft, Orange, Sugar, Buttercup, Orange Gingham, Onyx Gingham, Buttercup Gingham
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Accessories: onyx pearls
Cartridge: cricut decals

10 comments:

Jennipher Lowery said...

This hybrid card came out very cute Samantha! Way to rock the Cricut!

Kim P said...

Those kitties are cute! Love the gingham!

Anne Marie said...

Love this kitty trio! Such a fun Father's Day card for your step-dad, too. :)

MiamiKel said...

How cute this is!! What a darling kitty cat card :)

Lela said...

ADORABLE Kitties! What a fun card!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So adorable, and such a fun tradition for your step-dad.

rockwelldesigns said...

Cute kitty card! Great use of your Cricut. I really like the look of the kittens on the kraft cardstock.

Carrie Sampsel said...

This is tooo cute. I just love those little cats!! TFS

MyCuriousCrafts said...

So cute...great job with your creation. TFS! ~Shen

Tegan said...

Such an adorable card!! I love it :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm glad you found a recipe that's right for you - I can't imagine how annoying it could become to be restricted at times by allergies, etc! Food glorious food haha :D

Total Pageviews