Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A little sweet hybrid

I know I have been hybrid crazy but my E2 and a|s have unlocked creativity I never knew I had.  Really look at this card it has 4 colors and a neutral.  I really love hanging around the Sweet Stop  but I rarely get my card done in time to be linked.  This week I made it top priority as I have never made a circle card either.  So I decided to cut the doily card  at 5" from the Wild Card cartridge out of Ocean paper.  I then cut a rectangular piece of papaya about the diameter of the card and stamped it with he smallest polka dot pattern in papaya.  I wish you could see it but my camera challenged self can't get it done.  I hope you guys like it because it was definitely going out of my comfort zone.
All supplies list are A Muse Studio:
Stamps: Polka dot patterns, Essential sentiments
Paper: Papaya, Sugar, Ocean, Orange gingham, Bubblegum
Ink: Papaya, Orange, and Ocean
Accessories: Bubblegum tiny flower ribbon, Orange satin ribbon, Vanilla pearls, Spring washi tape,
Tools: Med scallop border die, Lg classic and scallop oval nestibilities,
Cricut: Wild card

15 comments:

Dusti said...

I love this card. Love the colors

Hugs
Dusti
www.scrapinwithcricut.com

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I love your circle card. Great job! :-)

Andrea said...

You did a fantastic job! Circle cards are harder than they look. The colors are great and love that flower ribbon!

Janice M said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

MiamiKel said...

Samantha, this is absolutely delightful! I LOVE this color of blue! WHat a joyful shaped card - super fun!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is beautiful!! Such fun colors and I love circle shape you used. Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

That's an adorable card...love it. I am now a follower. TFS! ~Shen

sarahw said...

So pretty! I love your blog header.

rockwelldesigns said...

Really cute! The colors are bright and cheery.

Jackie said...

This is sooo cute & love the bright colors you used! TFS!!!

Deanne said...

Thank you for sharing on the Thank You Linky Party, what an awesome card!
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Love this card....the shape and the colors. The E2 sounds awesome!
Thankyou so much for your kind commments on my blog.

Jennipher Lowery said...

Love it Samantha! Thanks for playing with us at the Sweet Stop.

VanessaB said...

omg- i have no idea how to get the "circles" cut out for my doilie cards with my cricut- good for you. i'm impressed with just that. ha ha! :)Seriously- I absolutely LOVE this card: the blues and pinks and orangish color..... awesome.

Just Me said...

Your round card is great. I really like your color combination. Circle cards are definitely outside my comfort zone. I tried one similar but ended up trashing it. A lot of us are circle card shy, which makes that challenge really great.

Total Pageviews