Monday, June 13, 2011

Mad for plaids and my bff's birthday

So time to introduce another great set that I got recently.  "Mad for Plaid" the potential with this set is truly endless.



But I couldn't wait to build a plaid background for my best friend's birthday card.  He likes golf and since my mom is rarely on time with cards.  His birthday was Friday and I made his card from her this morning.  But anyways,  I used the Sweet Spot Sketch but by the time the card was finished it didn't look much like sketch.  Ok, I will show you the card.
I really hope he likes it, Mom has 6 graduations and 5 birthdays in the next week so I will be one paper playing fool.  Oh and by the way big news for A Muse Studio Customers on the 15th, so stayed tuned!!

All Supplies are A Muse Studio:
Stamps: Mad for plaid, Ovalicious, Swingin Day,
Paper: Sugar, Cloud, Kraft, Blueberry, Blueberry Gingham
Inks: Grass, Papaya, Memento Tuxedo Copics: BG10, Y17, YG03, B000, E00
Accessories: Sugar pearl stickers
Tools: corner chomper, cloud die

7 comments:

VanessaB said...

that turned out awesome! now i want that set!

Fiona said...

Clever card! I look forward to seeing more of your plaid designs :)

Carrie Sampsel said...

Such a cute card and I love the clouds. I'm sure he will love it. TFS

MiamiKel said...

Wow, what a terrific card for all the guys out there! Fabulous paper!! Nicely done :) x0x0

Jackie said...

Very nice masculine card! I love the colors & your layout....great work & TFS!!!!

Janice M said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a great card! Love the clouds.

Total Pageviews