Monday, June 27, 2011

Not so Moxie Monday

So I loved the Trigger Tuesday last week. Jeremy told me when I asked him what does this inspiration say to him. He said a mobile over a crib and asked me if I could pull it off and of course I can.  I worked so hard almost 2 hours and here it is:
I use label 1 to make a window in all 3 pieces.  I cut a piece of sugar cardstock 4.25" x 11" and then cut another sugar piece 4.25" x 5.5" I cut the buttercup to nest in the white cardstock and popped them away from the card base.  I used ad for plaids to stamp the faux stitching in slate.  I used the smallest lg scalloped circle and cut it in sky.  I pierced holes in it with our paper piercer.  I then fed twine through all the holes.  I used the small swallows die cut out of sugar and sponged their respective colors.  I was so excited I did it!!  Then right before I came to post I stopped by the Moxie Fab World to get the link and it said I needed it in last night to count.   Oh I am so heart broken :(..... But it is still cute.

All supplies are A Muse Studio
Paper: Sugar and buttercup polka dot
Stamps: mad for plaid and essential sentiments
Ink: lichen, slate, sky, lemon whip
Accessories: grass buttons, twine
Tools: corner chomper, nestibilities- labels 1 and lg scalloped circle, swallows, paper piercer, 3D foam adhesive

7 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Fantastic card...love it. You did a great job. TFS! ~Shen

rockwelldesigns said...

Really creative Samantha! I'm sorry you missed the deadline.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card!

sistochris said...

Way to take a challenge! Lovely card. Deadline or not, you did well :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Fabulous card! You certainly did pull it off, I am guessing Jeremy was impressed. :-)

Jennipher Lowery said...

Oh Sami, I'm sorry you missed the deadline. This is truly fabulous. thanks again for my package of Amuse goodies. I'm hoping to use them in an upcoming card soon!

VanessaB said...

AMAZING card. love this!! your link showed up at moxi so i think you made it. :) however, missed or not, you created a beautiful card!! :)

Total Pageviews