Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday card for Bub

Hey everyone hope you like the remodel.  It is actually a work in progress as we are pretty new to the blogging world and want our blog to represent who we are so you will be seeing some changes in the coming weeks.  This is just a quick post as I have so much going on right now with Miranda's party coming and the consultant release of the Holiday catalog. Here is a sneak peek.
There is so much great stuff in it.  It is a full 8 1/2"x11" 44 page full color catalog.  Not only does it have 32 new stamp sets but also a lot of new to A Muse Studio products.  Items will be available for purchase August 22nd.  But to make things even better A Muse Studio will begin A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA on Aug 22nd.  This a 6 week promotion all for the hostess.  I mean really we all love this hobby because we love the comradery of sitting around a table with friends and fun projects.  From August 22nd- September 30th there is increased hostess benefits as well as an exclusive hostess stamp set.
Want to get in on these great deals but I am not local, we can get creative, maybe a catalog party is your preference or if you want that oh so fun workshop there are great pieces of technology that are at our disposal to make that happen.  So contact me today so we can save your spot in the funnest 6 weeks of the year!!

Well I guess this isn't such a short post but it is all so exciting I just can't help but babble like a school girl in love.  I did make a card today as my brother turns 26 tomorrow and mom needed a card.  This is a hybrid (part cricut/ part a muse studio) but the papers used were actually out of a Reminesce scrapbook kit for camping.  I used the sweet stop sketch 118.  My brother is big into outdoor sports, he even went to school for taxidermy so make him a traditional cute card would not fly.  I hope he likes it.
The colors aren't showing up great but the sentiment from "Birthday Greetings" is stamped in French Roast and colored with copic YG03.  The border was created with my E2, Cricut Essentials, Zig Zag @ 4".  Cricut Essentials cartridge is one of the ones that came preloaded on the machine.  I used a dark brown scrap, actually all but the camo paper came from my miscellaneous scraps.  Wow this post may be one of my longest LOL.  Come back soon as there is more news coming!

Supplies are A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Birthday Greetings

Inks: French Roast and Copic YG03
Accessories: Grass and French Roast Buttons
Camo paper and border sticker are Reminesce
All cardstock is miscellaneous
Cricut Cartridge: Cricut Essentials

8 comments:

silkeshimazu said...

Great masculine card, love the colors and buttons at the bottom, they add a nice touch.

Shannon White said...

Great Manly Birthday Crd! love the dp's you used, and those buttons are just a perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Cheryl said...

Very nice and masculine birthday card! I love the buttons.

Jackie said...

What a great masculine card....I need to make more of those myself! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

MiamiKel said...

I like your new blog look! Sweet!! THis card rocks! I have such trouble with "guy" cards but yours is so versatile and wonderfully crafted!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card. Love the papers and the great birthday greeting. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop.

Shelby Goolsby said...

Love this !!! Such great colors . Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Janice M said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Total Pageviews