Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Borders from Life's a Beach

Well it is another "Wednesday's Wonderful Wonder of Cricut" over at Christian Paper Crafts and today we are exploring the "borders" function of the "Life's a Beach" cartridge.  Well you know I LOVE my hybrid cards and this one is 90% because the clothespins I have had in my stash forever.  With CHA just passing we are seeing a lot of what is coming to the paper crafting world and I have seen a ton of clotheslines so I decided I would make a little trendy card with older products. So I cut the swimming trunks border at 1.5", now every other trunk is just an outline so I stuck white scraps to the back and fussy cut them.  I love a|s cloud paper and I used the negative of my medium scallop border die as grass (in grass paper LOL) I offset the top layer and popped it up.  Then I used toffee twine and those old clothespins.  I don't have the clear alphabet stamp set yet so I wrote with my copic multiliner "Life is a breeze" in the clouds.  I really hope you enjoy!
All supplies are A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted
Paper: Kraft, Cloud, Orange, Sugar, and Grass
Accessories: Toffee Twine and Scallop border die
Cricut Cartridge: Life's a Beach
Miscellaneous tiny clothes pins

15 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute card! I love the background & everything else about this cutie....very nice work Hun & TFS!!!!

Kim Pope said...

Cute card!

~Laurie said...

This is just too cute!

Carrie Sampsel said...

Oh I love this!! Those clothes pins and swimming trunks are just too cute. TFS

rockwelldesigns said...

Now that is just too darn cute!!! Love the colors and the tiny little clothes pins!

Lela said...

Super Fun card Samanatha! I like it.

VanessaB said...

cute!

Sassy said...

Sami - this is so cute! Love the little clothespins and the cloud paper and the... well.... I love it all!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love your card. Too cute!

Lucky Girl Paper Arts said...

What a great take on the clothesline...absolutely adorable!!!! :)

Amber said...

Very cute!

Cheryl said...

Super cute and creative!

Jeanne said...

So cute.... Love the clothesline... TFS!!!

Michelle said...

The swim trunks are just adorable and the cloths pins are even more adorable! Great card Samantha.

Jennipher Lowery said...

This is just too cute Sami! Love those clothespins. Darling.

Total Pageviews