Friday, July 8, 2011

dolphin card

Well its Friday i have my foodie Friday tip of the week posted on the Facebook page and i was a little bored today we decided to get rid of TV to focus more on or crafts. Let me tell ya how weird it is not to see the TV on. Well i threw together a congratulations card had a little idea like all my weird and crazy ones are to make a card using the cloud paper and some Cricut die-cuts well here you go hope you like it. Thanks for checking it out. Now me not being the perfectionist in the family (clears throat Samantha ) i did make a little problem with the waves they should have been bigger to reach across the front but i thought it was still nice and wanted to post it instead of making a whole new card. so be critical i can take it. see you all again soon  

8 comments:

Helene said...

Oh I just love dolphis and this is such a nice card too :-) Really gives you the feeling of summer and the sea :-)

rockwelldesigns said...

The waves are really cute and fun.

Jennipher Lowery said...

So did Jeremy make this one? I really like it and the idea to use the cloud paper in the background is perfect.

Jennipher Lowery said...

Oh, forgot to say, I love the new look of the blog.

Jeanne said...

I love the card. Dolphins are soooo peaceful and I just adore them. Thanks for sharing, great card!!

Lela said...

Cute Card! I think this turned out adorable. Like the new blog look

Andrea said...

The waves are great! and the dolphins are so cute and unique-not something you see all the time! Great job!!

Tracey said...

Great card....love the cloud paper. I didn't notice the join in the waves until I read it. They look great!

Total Pageviews