Saturday, July 2, 2011

July A Muse Studio Blog hop

Wow, I can't believe it is July already, this year has just been flying by but for once it is in a great way.  I am grateful to all of you who have been supporting me through the beginning stages and sometimes crazy times as I embark on a career in paper crafting.  And to show my gratitude, All you have to do is "like" our Facebook page  and leave a comment on our wall by midnight of the 4th and you will be entered to win an adorable set "the scoop".  I am working on a tutorial video that is coming soon (huge learning curve for me so please be patient :)  Well as I have mentioned I am hosting an Operation Write Home event later this month.  July for me is all about the men and women who have served or are serving our glorious country.  So I hope you enjoy everyone's interpretation of patriotism. 
All Supplies are A Muse Studio and available for purchase:
Stamps: Essential Sentiments, Friend to Friend, Life is a song, Mad for plaids
Ink: Cranberry, Memento Tuxedo
Paper: Ocean shimmer couture, Blueberry Polka Dot, Sugar
Accessories: Clear mini star twinkle stickers

Your next stop on the hop is Pamela Fredrickson

If you happen to get lost along the hop here is the complete list

Thanks for hopping along with us.

17 comments:

simplydv9 said...

I love the blue star portion of your flag. Impressive.

VanessaB said...

great card!yes, creative with the polka dot paper! :)

Lela said...

Cute Card! I like the flag & the star twinkles

sherri said...

WOW. You are sooo creative! Love this!

Melissa said...

Great Patriotic card! Love it!

Jackie said...

What a great card! Love it...very nice work & TFS!!!

Pamela said...

Super card!

Just Me said...

That is a wonderfully patriotic card. Just love it and I may steal your idea if that's ok.

sarahw said...

Super cute! Love patriotic cards. :)

Sassy said...

You are so creative! Awesome !!!

Sue D said...

Very creative--I like how the sentiments are stamped on the stripes. Sorry I don't do Facebook.

Andrea said...

Love the patriotism shown in your card, especially all the thank-you's!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Great paper pieced flag!

Tami said...

Love this way to say thanks!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful patriotic card!


~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Lori Barnett said...

I see we both like star twinkle stickers :) Great card! Thanks for pulling together another blog hop :)

MiamiKel said...

Oh just beautiful!! Such a fun card! Happy 4th of July!

Total Pageviews