Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life's a beach "layers" shaken with a little Mojo

I wanted to show you how fun the layers function is just 1 more time.  I cut the base at 4" and then cut the layers function 3 times in different colors then assembled using my xyron for adhesive. I love my "hybrid" cards (1/2 A Muse Studio and 1/2 E2) I used the Mojo Monday sketch 199 and I just love this card. It is so refreshing and summery.
All supplies used are A Muse Studio
Paper: Kraft, Watermelon, Fern, Lime, and Bermuda
Stamps: Hand Scripted
Ink: Bubblegum and Grass
Accessories: Bubblegum Satin Ribbon, Lime twinle stickers, French Roast pearl stickers
Tools: lg scallop border die, bow maker, classic oval nestibilities
Cricut Cartridge: Life's a Beach

16 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Super cute card. Great job! ~Shen

Lucky Girl Paper Arts said...

Makes me want to sit on a beach and sip a tropical drink. The lime sparkes were a great choice...adorable! :)

Michelle said...

so adorable.....this card is fantastic!

Jeanne said...

Cute card... tfs!!

VanessaB said...

i love this card! love the colors and the design and it does look very refreshing :)

silkeshimazu said...

What a fun and summery card, love it!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a fun card. I think I need a refreshing drink now. :-)

jimlynn said...

So refreshing looking and just cute, cute, cute!
Lynn

alteredforhim said...

Very cute and fun card. I love the ribbon it really brings all the colors together. Very nice!

Have a great day!

rockwelldesigns said...

That is just entirely too cute!!! :) LOVE it!

alteredforhim said...

Stoppin' by to say hi! I hope you're having a great day!

Michelle said...

This really is a sweet summer card. I love the layering!

Jackie said...

Awesome summer card....LOVE it! TFS!!!!

Andrea said...

Love the refreshing feel of this card-colors and design are fabulous!! Great job!!

~Laurie said...

Super cute card! Great job with the sketch!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Oh my Sami, this is fantastic! You are really good with the layers feature. I'm so glad I assigned this one to you. LOL!

Total Pageviews