Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stars and Stripes Hybrid Hero Card

Here is another hero card I took out to camp this past weekend for visitors to sign.  I was so inspired with all the beautiful creations during this month's blog hop.  If you missed it here is the post and I updated the list to their posts not just the blog.  This afternoon I will be crafting with my 6 year old niece who called me last night "Aunt mimi can you pick me up early so we can craft?"  How could I refuse?  So I will get her from day care about 3:30pm and we will have a few hours just us crafting. Ok I got a little off topic, but now I am on track.  I used my E2 to cut the stars, though A Muse Studio has a beautiful set of star dies I just have not purchased them yet. Here is the card.
All supplies are A Muse Studio unless otherwise stated
Paper: Sugar, Ocean.
Accessories: Cherry satin ribbon, Cranberry button, misc. white embroidery floss
Cricut: George and Basic shapes

5 comments:

sistochris said...

Great card! I love the ribbon as teh "stripes" for the flag! Nicely done.

rockwelldesigns said...

Very Patriotic! Nice dimension on this card.

Andrea said...

I love how you used the ribbon!! Great patriotic card!!

silkeshimazu said...

What a great patriotic card. Love the buttons on the stars and how you used the ribbon.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Fabulous card! I love how you used the ribbon. Great job.

Total Pageviews