Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August's A Muse Studio Creative Consultant Blog Hop!!!

Hey everyone welcome to another wonderful blog hop.  This one you will hopefully learn a little bit about your creative consultant as well as enjoy tons of inspiration.  The theme this month is what does summer mean to you?  Well for me a no brainer, my downright favorite thing about summer is ice cream.  I am not talking about dairy queen, though I have been known to eat many chocolate chip cookie dough blizzards, I am talking about the little mom and pop shops where you have to walk up to the window and order.  They open after the last snow and close before Halloween.  They have a million flavors and all the fixins.  So I reached for our cute set "the scoop", this 3 stamp set is only $6.99!!  I know crazy talk.  Well on to my card, with some copics and fussy cutting this is one you will want to share ;)
So I hope you enjoyed having dessert first as the rest of the ladies are truly the entree. But what good is a blog hop that starts with dessert if it doesn't include BLOG CANDY!!  This week just hop on over and like our facebook page and share with us what summer means to you on our wall by Friday, August 5th @ 10am and you will be put in a drawing for a box of fun, including an A Muse Studio 2011 catalog (retail $9.95), a holiday catalog (retail $3.95), an assortment of some of my favorite summer paper (retail approx $6), and some coordinating ribbon. Now how is that for some blog candy!! We have some fresh new blogs on the list so enjoy!! Your next stop is Analyn Mattero .  Now if you get lost any where along the hop, just come back here to the master list.

Start here- Me! Samantha Kania

Don't forget this hop is on the 2nd of every month, so stop on in next month to start getting some holiday inspirations!!

All supplies are A Muse Studio and available for purchase through our webstore.
Stamps: The Scoop
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics: E00 and RV10
Paper: Bubblegum, Bubblegum gingham, Sugar
Accessories: Spring and Summer washi tape, Cherry twinkle sticker
Tools: Corner Chomper, Nestibilities lg classic oval

21 comments:

Just Me said...

Nice card. Love the colors and the sugar cone. Of course, dessert should always come first.

VanessaB said...

cuuuute! :)

Sassy said...

Love, love, love the colors, Sami... and the ice cream cone is so cute!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is one yummy card! Love the image and the soft sherbet colors. I always check out dessert first before ordering my entree :)

Melissa said...

I love all the scoops of color! Great card.

Pamela said...

Cute card. We have a local ice cream place (Kimball Farm) which has awesome ice cream. Maybe someday you can try it if you are ever in Mass.

Jackie said...

Very cute card & an adorable set too! Love the soft & pretty colors you used...TFS!!!

silkeshimazu said...

Cute card, love the sentiment!

Cathy P in AZ said...

I LOVE this stamp set and I almost used it too! :) Cute card - love the colors you used!

Michelle said...

Very sweet card! And I so need to use that sentiment....I have it around here somewhere! :)

Andrea said...

I'm a firm believer in eating dessert first! :) Perfect sweet summer card!

sherri said...

I love ice cream too!! And this is a cute card for summer!

sarahw said...

YUMMY! This is super cute.

Martha said...

how fun! a blog hop ;)
I just joined Amuse :)

Tami said...

super super cute! I almost got this set when I ordered :)

Jennipher Lowery said...

Really cute image Sami! I'd love to have one of those right now. Yummy. Great cheery card.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. Love that stamp set. :0)

Kelly Spivey said...

So cute Samantha! I know, it is crazy talk that this stamp set is so cheap...and its adorable! Love your card!

jan farnworth said...

your card is very cute

Sue D said...

Very cute ice cream card--one of my favorite things about summer along with fresh fruits. Sorry I can't post on the Facebook page--I am not part of Facebook.

rockwelldesigns said...

This card is so yummy! Love the way it looks like orange sherbert. The washi tape is awesome.

Total Pageviews