Monday, August 29, 2011

Challenge Blog Monday!!

I don't know if you remember all the exciting things happening last Monday, if not get up to date here. But 1 major thing was the creative consultant sponsored challenge blog.  This week's hostess, Tami has an amazing inspiration challenge and a fun prize so go ahead an head on over to A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.  Here is my design team card, hope you like it.
All products are A Muse Studio
Paper: Sugar, Ocean, Fern
Ink: Fern
Stamps: Mad for plaid
Tools: Butterfly dies

8 comments:

chocolate truffles said...

The Card is very beautiful...and I think it has a secret message in it...

I just love it.

Chocolate Truffles

Michelle said...

I just love the fluttering butterflies on this card. The color combo is just perfect! Thanks for sharing

Vicki said...

Ooooooo...... This is beautiful! Love the colors! Blessings to you!

Amber said...

Love the butterflies and the colors!

rockwelldesigns said...

Beautiful color combo! Good luck with the challenge!

Gina said...

Wow, this is a very striking card, I love the colors!

Jackie said...

Your card came out great & I LOVE the butterflies! TFS!!!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Sami, this is gorgeous! Love those butterflies.

Total Pageviews