Sunday, August 14, 2011

Christmas goodies meet Mojo 203

So I am in love with all the new goodies I got from A Muse Studio which will be released on August 22nd in the holiday catalog.  Well I signed up for a little card swap with my yahoo group StampOhio.  I loved this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and wanted to get as many new supplies into one card as possible. Did I mention I love EVERYTHING??  2 new colors are being introduced in the holiday catalog Wasabi and Pebble, they are both gorgeous and I really hope they roll over into next years catalog.  We also added 3 colors of the woodgrain paper- slate, french roast and cherry.  What goes better with wood grain paper then wood, and I just love how easy it is to stamp, punch and emboss these awesome maple tags. Finish it off with a little baker's twine and the holiday tags stamp set (which I earned for FREE) and you have yourself quite a swap worthy card.
Sorry about the horrible pic, it is very yellowy because here in northeast Ohio it is very gray and gloomy.  Really this picture gives a beautiful card no justice at all.  I really hope the stampohio girls like it.  The holiday catalog is a fantastic supplement to our main catalog.  I will begin shipping these full size, full color catalogs on Thursday, August 18th so if you would like a hard copy (44 pages with close to 100 projects) for only $3.95 plus shipping just leave a comment or shoot us an email.

All Supplies are A Muse Studio and will be available for purchase August 22nd
Stamps: Holiday tags
Ink: Cherry and Memento Tuxedo copics: R29
Paper: Sugar, Cherry Woodgrain, Pebble, Wasabi
Accessories: Wasabi satin ribbon, Baker's twine cherry and white, 1.5" maple tag, clear embossing powder
Tools: bow maker, medium scallop border die, and crop a dile

8 comments:

paperpedaler said...

This is such an incredible card created around the beautiful candy cane.

rockwelldesigns said...

Warm yummy colors! Love the way you wrapped the bakers twine around the card.

Andrea said...

Love the candy cane-can't wait to see the entire stamp set! Nice card, too!

VanessaB said...

what a lovely chrismtas card. i'm not making christmas cards this year, but i do have the new halloween stamps and have started playing with them. :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. Love the woodgrain paper.

Lela said...

WOW! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I sure hope I get one in the swap :)

Michelle said...

Great card and the girls in your swap will love it!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Nicely done Sami! That woodgrain background paper is nice.

Total Pageviews