Monday, August 8, 2011

Miranda is 2 and we had a water party today!!

I am sure you guys remember the invite but if not check that post out here.  I also made the gift bags for boys and girls using my A Muse Studio large scallop border die and the Life's a beach layer function.
 The girls gift bags have a scalloped top and the boys gift bag has the negative (looks like waves to me hehehe).  Each bag contained a squirt gun, water bottle, fruit snacks, and color appropriate lei.  The girls had handmade by me felt Hawaiian blossom hair combs (more info on this in tomorrow's post) and the boys had "water" baseballs.  The flipflops were cut at 4.25", the flower was cut at 1.25" and the surfboards were cut at 3.75".  The bags I got at target next to baggies 100 for only $2.  I loved that the bags weren't filled with junk (water guns were meant to be used at party) but had things they could take home and use day after day!  I will be back tomorrow with the a close up look at the girls hair combs and then Wednesday is our last "Life's a beach" function to explore Square Card!!

4 comments:

Jennipher Lowery said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Love all the handmade party favors. Very nice.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute! Such a great idea for party favors.

Cheryl said...

Great project!

VanessaB said...

Those turned out darling!!! i love that the bags are filled with fun stuff and not a bunch of candy! :)

Total Pageviews