Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mojo 204 and Moxie Fab felt makes a soft sympathy!

The worst card to make is a sympathy card but unfortunately I needed one this week and kept procrastinating making it because then it was real (I am still struggling to mail it as words seem so meaningless at this point).  So I knew I would need to "challenge" myself to get this one made.  Well have I mentioned that A Muse Studio is adding felt to their fantastic line of products??? The Moxie Fab Felt Challenge was calling my name (you have until Sept. 5th to enter so it should call your name too ;).  The 10 great colors of felt are available for sale Monday, August 22nd.  Now I have used other felts and love the "fray free" die-cutting our felt provides.  But still the I needed a little more of a push to make this sympathy card, thankfully I subscribe to a few sketch challenge blogs and they sit in my email until I am ready to use them rather than me having to search for inspiration.  As searching feeds procrastination!!  So I grabbed this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and a color combo from our chief creative officer Heather and I finally got the umph to get this card made. 
This card also features a new color that will be released on Monday "pebble" and it is just a beautiful soft gray and Heather suggested to team it up with slate and buttercup.  This is definitely not a color combo I would have ever put together but I love it and next want to replace buttercup with shell :)

All Supplies are A Muse Studio
Paper: Pebble, Slate, Buttercup and Sugar
Ink: Slate
Stamps: Ornate Elements and Essential Sentiments
Accessories: Pebble satin ribbon and Buttercup felt

5 comments:

rockwelldesigns said...

Love the felt shape! The script sentiment is really elegant.

Kelly Massman said...

Came from Moxie Fab world's challenge to say how pretty!

Charlene said...

Sympathy cards are hard to make emotionally but this one is lovely.

Annette said...

love this card...so cute. the color choice is awesome.

Cath said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Total Pageviews