Thursday, August 4, 2011

SCS Sketch 344 and some sneak peeks at new product!!!

It has literally been forever since I played with the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers but my dear friend Monica asked if I could make a card for her.  Her friend Stacy broke her arm and loves cupcakes and cherries.  Well Monica remembered from my OWH party I had a cute inkadoo set that had a cupcake with a cherry on top.  So then today I got a fun box from my fairy godmother and upline Karen.  With a little bit of everything she got (excluding stamps of course) in her holiday preorder.  OMG,  I am in love if you have not seen the catalog shoot me an email kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com and I can send you the pdf version.  It is being released August 22nd.  But today you get a peek at a new color (gasp) and a new line of product (ooohhh,  ahhhh) with the card I made for Monica's friend Stacy.

The card base is our new color wasabi LOVE it!!  do you see the other product??  I will give you a hint, it is fuzzy and is under the cupcake.  EEEK you guessed it- felt and it cut beautifully with my scalloped circle nesties.  I am so excited about this product line.  It comes in a variety pack or by color.  I was so excited about it I went and got some felt from Joann's last week to play around with until I got some of ours, as it is a totally new medium for me.  Tomorrow I will show you what I came up with but now that I got the good stuff (and you can totally tell a difference btw) the sky is the limit and I hope I never have to turn back.    Oh there is one more new thing I used to make this card.  An Imagine Cartridge, my E2 cuts all imagine carts, so I traded a couple PTI stamp sets for the cartridge "Imagine More" and the french roast jagged border was cut with it.  I am so excited!!  I hope you enjoyed all the sneak peaks and remember that starting August 22nd- September 30th you can host a workshop (or catalog party) to earn even more benefits including an exclusive A-Muse-A-Palooza hostess stamp set.  So contact me today to get your date saved.  We are from Kent, Oh and will drive up to 2 hours in any direction to accommodate your workshop!

All products are A Muse Studio and available for purchase through our store unless otherwise stated
Paper: Wasabi, Bubblegum gingham, French Roast, Sugar
Ink: Bubblegum, Memento rich Cocoa Copics: R29, RV13, RV21
Accessories: French Roast organza ribbon, French Roast pearl stickers, Bubblegum felt, Lime Twinkle Stickers
Imagine More Cartridge and Lg Scalloped Circles Nestibilities

NON-A|S stamps
Stamps: Inkadoo Birthday Cupcake

7 comments:

Just Me said...

really nice card. I'm sure Monica's friend will love it.

Kim P said...

very cute! Love the felt!!

rockwelldesigns said...

Love cupcake cards and this one is sweet! I agree the felt is great.

punknscrap said...

Great card, cute cupcakes and I like the colour scheme.

MiamiKel said...

What a cute sentiment! And delish paper to match this little cutie - love the versatility of this card - from little girls to big girls, it works!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Fabulous card. LOve the cupcake.

silkeshimazu said...

Very cute, love the felt. I use it from time to time on my cards but so far haven't tried to cut it with my nestabilities. I will definitely give it a try, thanks for the inspiration.

Total Pageviews