Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet Stop makes Aunt Chris's birthday card a breeze

Hey just a quick post as I have 2 workshops and a holiday open house in the next 2 days, YEAH!!  Well Aunt Chris's birthday was in July but my mom asked me this week to make her a card LMBO.  Well she loves the beach so I used the Sweet Stop Sketch and the Life's a beach cartridge to put this one together.  I will come back and add detail as well as I will have a video tutorial on the felt flower.  Woohoo!!
Sorry the picture is so blurry my shakes are really bad today but I hope you enjoy!!

All supplies are A Muse Studio unless otherwise stated
Paper: palm tree (misc from scraps), Cloud, Kraft, Blueberry, Sugar
Stamp: misc, polka dot patterns
Ink: French Roast
Accessories: Bermuda satin ribbon, Toffee twine, Sky and Fern Felt, French Roast pearl stickers
Tools: med and lg scallop border die, lg scalloped circle nestibilities, Cricut- Life's a Beach and George and Basic shapes

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is a gorgeous tropical delight! Such lovely papers and lovely design!

JulieHRR said...

Oh, sweet mother of pearl!!! That felt rosette is DA' BOMB DIGGITY!!! I AM SO MAKING ONE!!!

Lianna Vigil said...

oh, that rose is so beautiful and you make me happy and sad! Happy that I ordered the scalloped border as my hostess rewards and sad that I didn't get the felt too! I love your creative ingenuity!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! Love that palm tree and the felt flower. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Michelle said...

This is so pretty Samantha! I just love the felt flower and can't wait till your tutorial.

Total Pageviews