Monday, August 1, 2011

VSN mini flags and some great news!

Wow, last week was rough Jeremy went out of town and I can't believe I made it through.  I didn't have much mojo going as my body was fighting me every step of the way.  But I knew vsn mini was Friday evening over at splitcoast stampers and hoped it would get the juices flowing.  Well they didn't flow as much as I wanted but I did get another hero card made to add to our Operation Write Home box.  The first challenge of the night was to use flags so I knew I wanted to use the banner from "Just a note" cartridge that came preloaded on my E2.  So I started with a base of the beautiful shimmer couture, I so wish it photographed better.
The A Muse Studio paper works great with the cricut.  I cut the card layer banner @ 5" from Sugar then cut the "shift" card layer banner in blueberry and cherry polka dot then stamped the first pennant with the medium "polka dot patterns" with cranberry.  Of course I had to pull out our bow maker to finish the card off.  Now on to the big news!!

Available year round in $5 increments are gift certificates for A Muse Studio through us "Crafty Couple's Corner".  I was so excited when HQ gave me the go ahead, these are great for birthdays, weddings, and of course Christmas.  Then you never have to worry if your favorite stamper already has one.

Example: 
I designed it myself I am so proud LOL!!  So email us at kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com to order your gift certificates today!!  I can't wait to share all the excitement of holiday goodies to come.

All Supplies are A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted
Paper: Ocean shimmer couture, Blueberry gingham, Sugar, Blueberry and Cherry polka dot
Stamps: Polka dot patterns
Ink: Cranberry
Accessories: Cherry Satin Ribbon, Onyx pearl stickers
Misc: bakers twine and clear alphabet set
Cricut Cartridge: Just a Note

5 comments:

Martha said...

such cuteness. and I might be an amuse girl pretty soon :)

Cheryl said...

Adorable ! I love the banner

Jackie said...

Cute card & love the banner! TFS!!!

Andrea said...

I love banner cards-they are my new favorite thing!! :)

VanessaB said...

so cute! :)

Total Pageviews