Saturday, September 10, 2011

AMAP Sketch Challenge

Another stamp free card but it has no felt LOL.  I made this card for A Muse Studio Facebook Challenge, this challenge is the 3rd one and is to make a card using the sketch on the front of the holiday catalog.
What a versatile sketch I have so many ideas running through my head (and so does Jeremy) but here is my first one.
Though you can't see it in the photo the moon is from papaya shimmer couture and looks so cool IRL!  I really need a better camera and better lighting but for now this is the best I got.  The card base is slate, clouds are pebble, bats are onyx and it is onyx gingham.  The ribbon is papaya, so IRL the card has great contrast, a little shimmer and the papaya really pops.  Hope on over and throw your entry in the hat.  Don't forget about our stamp sale and there is still time for this week's challenge over at A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.

All supplies are A Muse Studio
Paper: Papaya Shimmer Couture, Onyx Gingham, Onyx, Slate, Pebble
Accessories: Papaya grosgrain stitched ribbon
Tools: cloud and bat dies, 1 1/2" circle punch

8 comments:

Tami said...

this is fabulous!

Lianna Vigil said...

those poofy clouds and spooky bats together are ADORABLE! Love your take on the sketch!

Melissa said...

I love the colors and the clouds and moon together are awesome!!

Lela said...

Oh, I'm sure these colors, esp the shimmer couture is especially awesome IRL. What a cute card! I really like that stamp set, so fun!

Courtney said...

Love your card! i really like how you fit separate things together to make a new image (i.e bats, clouds, circle) really cool!

Cheryl said...

Oh so perfectly spooky! I love this!

Paige said...

Cute sky scene you created!

Seleise said...

I love this card! how fun to make a halloween card for the sketch challenge! and, such a cute design!

Total Pageviews