Thursday, September 22, 2011

The big MOVE!!

If you follow our facebook page you have seen some clues that something big was happening.  Well we are moving Saturday (yes 2 days!!) Monday Jeremy got the call that he was hired to the University of Toledo and they wanted him to start on Wednesday (yes, yesterday;).  So we are moving it is in North Toledo, almost Michigan but the apartment is affordable and bigger than our trailer.  I think this is going to be a great move all around.  I will still be coming back to teach any classes that have reserved spots (October 22nd washi tape class has a few people already signed up).  But if you are from Northwest Ohio/ or southern Michigan leave us a message about good place to eat, fun activities and of course any craft stores.
 I thought I would share a snapshot of my current chaos :)  Luckily friends and family have stepped up since Jeremy is already gone and working.  We are so lucky to have such a great support system to be able to put together a move in 5 days.  What can I say we never do anything the easy way.

6 comments:

VanessaB said...

What GREAT news! Congrats! Best wishes for everything. :)

Sherri Thacker said...

WOW!! What great news!! I am so happy for you!! Good luck with the move!!

rockwelldesigns said...

Congrats! I hope your move goes well and you are able to settle in quickly.

Chelsea said...

Best of lick Samantha!!!

Gina said...

Good luck in your move.

Angie said...

I've had to move for a job change in two days notice. I know how tough it can be. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

Total Pageviews