Thursday, September 1, 2011

Design Team Call!!

I am so excited to share the big news with you. My dear friend, Jennipher, is starting a challenge blog "Perfect Sentiments" and has asked me to lead the Design Team.  I am so honored in my short online presence that she trusts me with such a big responsibility.  We are officially beginning the DT call so please head on over to Perfect Sentiments for all the details and hopefully I will be working with you soon, good luck!!

Don't forget tomorrow is the monthly A Muse Studio Creative Consultant Blog Hop and we have 22 consultants sharing tons of inspiration for the new holiday catalog.  And you can purchase from either catalog 24/7 through our online store or contact me directly @kania-amusestudio@hotmail.com to receive hostess benefits including the extra ones offered during A*Muse*A*Palooza.

No comments:

Total Pageviews