Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fringed Felt Flower

I promise tomorrow I will play with paper again, I am just having so much fun with felt.  Our amazing director of education, Julie Ebersole, challenged us, creative consultants, to use felt (a new A Muse Studio  product).  She inspired us with this great video.
Isn't she awesome!!!  So I had to give a try  but I decided to make my niece Leah a hair tie for soccer.  So I cut mine 8" x 1 3/4" and then hot glued it to a ponytail rubberband.
And from the side




I also added some copic sketch markers to our Virtual yard sale and don't forget about the new A Muse Studio Challenge Blog you still have a couple days to get your 3D items entered!!  I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already :)  Time flies when you are having fun.

You can find the sky felt along with 9 other colors available for sale in our A Muse Studio webstore.

8 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

GREAT idea for a hair tie

TOBEY said...

cute cute!!! hope she likes it!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

OMG! This is adorable!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute hair tie. Your niece is gonna love it! :)

Stacey

Jackie said...

This turned out very cute! Nice work Hun & TFS!!!

Angie said...

So cute and simple to make!

Brenda Lee said...

very cute, Sami!!

punknscrap said...

This is awesome, great idea and fab project.

Total Pageviews