Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and with Jeremy out of work still I could not afford to give her a present she deserved.  But I am crafty and can be resilient.  So using a unfinished frame that I picked up at a yard sale for a quarter last year and some cute American Crafts "ala carte" paper and miscellaneous stickers from my stash, I give to you Mom's gift.
So I used the scraps and the Sweet Stop Sketch to make a coordinating card, with the help of some felt of course :)
I have no idea why I took these pictures at the same time and one came out more yellow, my camera truly has a mind of its own.  Mom loved her gift though to me it wasn't enough for all she does for us.

Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts "a la carte"
A Muse Studio: Stamps: Essential Sentiments, Ink: Memento Tuxedo, shell and sky felt, sky pearl stickers
Nestibilities: bloom
Misc: green flower, purple glitter brad, card stock and ribbon

7 comments:

Shannon White said...

OmGoodness, what a lovely gift set! Love the pretty dp's and your felt flower is just perfect! I know your mom was thrilled to receive such a wonderful gift. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

sistochris said...

I'm sure your mom will love this! She will certainly appreciate the love and energy that went into making this. I really love the papers and the flowers! NICELY DONE!

Heidi said...

wonderful gift,love these kinds as I am sure yourmother will too! Lovely card too!

silkeshimazu said...

What a thoughtful gift, love the frame and matching card. The felt flower is beautiful!

Paige said...

Way to be creative! It's a beautiful and thoughtful gift, made with love!

Dixie said...

What a beautiful frame and card to match! This is the best kind of gift, handmade specifically for someone you love!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is such a wonderful gift, she is going to absolutely love it!! Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Total Pageviews