Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Muse Studio- Paris Facebook Challenge

This week has been a crazy one and I hope to share it with you all soon.  It was so nice to sit down at my desk today and make a card but I my head was swimming and even with the inspiration photo I was not getting anywhere.  So I went to the gallery over at Splitcoast and found this beautiful card by "imastamper" and then I had it.  I used her basic layout changed up color, image and added onyx pearls.  Another beautiful bow brought to you by the a muse studio bow maker, LOVE IT!!




All supplies are a muse studio
Stamps: Essential Sentiments, Beautiful Botanicals 2
Ink: Grass and pebble
Paper: Onyx, Pebble, and Sugar
Accessories: Onyx Satin Ribbon, Onyx Pearl Stickers, Classic Oval Nestabilities

4 comments:

stampez said...

Lovely card! great take on the inspiration colors. I had a tough time too!

VanessaB said...

very pretty! :)

Seleise said...

what a gorgeous card! I love the satin bow and the masked oval!!

Dixie said...

Beautiful! The colours and design are fabulous and your bow is just gorgeous!

Total Pageviews