Monday, September 12, 2011

Tobey's Ribbon Challenge!!

Wow, can you believe it is the 4th challenge already over at A Muse Studio Challenge Blog??  This week Tobey challenged us to use ribbon, well if you have been around here you know I love ribbon and rarely make a project without any.  But I mean it is a challenge so I did want to go a little above and beyond my ribbon and bow.
I love a twisted ribbon rose, I didn't do a video because there are a ton out there, but if you want it just leave me comments and if the demand is there then I will do a video.  So my card is a tad off balance as I should have moved the black ribbon up a little more but with super sticky tape once it is stuck, it is stuck.  I love how great the new "pebble" satin ribbon looks with the vintage cardstock.  I topped the pebble ribbon rose with an onyx button threaded with white and onyx twine.  It is a little hard to see in the picture but the pearls on either side of the sentiment are blue.  I almost used blueberry base but I really love how the ocean makes everything pop.  Now don't forget to head over to A Muse Studio Challenge Blog and enter in Tobey's ribbon challenge.  There is some great inspiration over there too.

All Supplies are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Kindred Spirits
Paper: Ocean, Blueberry Vintage
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Accessories: Pebble and Onyx satin ribbon, Onyx button, Onyx and white twine, Onyx and Sky pearl stickers

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Very pretty card. I like the twisted ribbon rose, I'm going to have to go over to youtube and check out how to make them.

MiamiKel said...

Love your card, Samantha! I haven't tried the twisted ribbon rose but it's next on my list :) Super work!

Paige said...

Beautiful twisted ribbon rose. I'll be searching for directions on how to make these!

Gina said...

Gorgeous ribbon rose. Perfect on your card. I keep saying I am going to make one of these and I think you have inspired me.

Total Pageviews