Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Get Well embossing!

So I am totally loving the group of girls I get to work with on the Perfect Sentiment challenge blog.  This week we are embossing our bugs away (all pun intended) that is the flu bug.  Several of the ladies have been hit hard with something or another.  So this week we were challenged to emboss (wet or dry) a get well.  Well I went 3D boy was it fun.
I know it is hard to see but I embossed the sentiment and ticket frame.  Guess what is inside???
Bet you didn't guess this, lol.  There is a new chewable form that a lady at Wal-Mart was passing out and she gave me and Jeremy like 10 each!!  Hey I like freebies!!  I popped the tag on the front and the embossing with the shimmer couture is gorgeous IRL!!  Why am I not a good photographer (bc it would take away from my crafty time, lol)??  Oh jeez the pain must be getting up there I am talking to myself and answering.  So I hope you enjoyed my inspiration, now head on over and check the rest of the design teams creations.


Our sponsor this week is our very own Sarah from My Little Somethings
But you will have to hop on over to the Perfect Sentiment to see what she is giving away! Good Luck!!

Supplies that are A Muse Studio
Paper: Bermuda Shimmer Couture, French Roast Damask Shimmer Couture, Sugar
Ink: Bermuda and French Roast
Accessories: Sky organdy ribbon, clear embossing powder, Ticket and tag dies

Others: stamps- Unity "Just wanted to say"

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great card!! I love this! :) What a prefect 'get well' goodie to get!! :) So creative!

Jennipher said...

This was truly creative Sami! I just love that package of airborne on the inside. You took get well to a new level.

Sarah Bennett said...

Sami, your creation is really awesome, but I must say your post had me giggling! :-)
I love the idea of putting airborne in a get well card. I've seen tea bags, but never something like this. GREAT idea!
Super job on the challenge this week!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous card! I love how you put the airborne inside!

Stacey

Rochelle said...

Oh how cute! Very creative! Now...I'll be sending your my mailing address so that I can get my Airborne on! :)

sistochris said...

Great get well idea! I like the look of this too. Thanks for sharing!

The Paper Peasant said...

How creative is this!! Take your "freebies" and incorporate them into a 3d creation to pass along to someone with get well wishes!!! Love it!!

Mary G. said...

What a great idea!!!!! I love freebies, too! This turned out beautifully! Great job!

Scrappin Abby said...

Sami...you crack me up..lol. I totally have convos with myself all the time. Your card is super cute...I love the Air Borne inside. Great job on your card : )

Cheryl said...

Really cute & clever! I love these colors.

shaunnaRooskie said...

such a cute idea and a gorgeous card! love it!!!

VanessaB said...

such a pretty card- love the get well goodie too. great job! :)

Margaret said...

Clever idea, and your tag/card is so cute.

Total Pageviews