Sunday, October 23, 2011

Peek a Boo Treats

Wow, today we had our Toledo grand opening, boy was it fun and Jeremy had a nice spread of munchies, veggies and dip, brie topped with jalapeno jelly and fresh fruit.  I knew this group was going to be brand new to stamping so I wanted to share a fun project  but that was easily executing.  I had it precut, scored and embossed.  I got the project from splitcoast stampers, check out their video
See how cute well the candy was harder to find than expected but I found it, I hope you like my A Muse Studio version.
Here is an inside view
I made 2 extra and am mailing them to my 6 year old and 2 year old nieces.  I am sure they will love getting mail from Aunt Mimi (that's me!).

All supplies are A Muse Studio:
Paper: Orange, Onyx (I know you are thinking I missed sugar but since A Muse Studio paper is one sided the circle cut out of onyx was flipped over for the spider to be stamped ;)
Stamps: too cute to spook
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Accessories: Onyx and white twine, Lg circle and scalloped circle nestibilities, grass border die, web impression plate, sanding blocks

Candy is Palmers!

5 comments:

Lela said...

They're going to love getting treats from Aunt Mimi! How cute! How fun!

Andrea said...

What a cute and fun treat to get in the mail! Love the web impression!!

Sassy said...

Sami! Too stinkin' cute. I love it!

Cheryl said...

Cute projects!

silkeshimazu said...

Your nieces are going to love these! Very cute.

Total Pageviews