Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Perfect Sentiment Challenge

Wonderful Wednesday to all!  I am so excited about this week's challenge over at the Perfect Sentiment Jenn created an awesome sketch this week.  I am not too excited about my card as a whole but I LOVE my snowman!!  I want to pinch his cheeks, too cute.  He is made of felt and you guys know I love felt :)  Well anyways I just turned the sketch on its side I hope you like it.
Need a little more holiday cheer check out the rest of the wonderful design teams creations.


All supplies are A Muse Studio
Paper: Ocean, Cherry and Sugar Shimmer Couture, Slate, Blueberry polka dots
Stamps: Holiday tags and Nordic Noel
Ink: Ocean
Accessories: Sugar, Cherry and Slate felt, Onyx pearl stickers, Sugar polka dot organdy ribbon,Snowman, Grass, and Heart dies, Lg scalloped and classic ovals
misc: red ribbon and white thread

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous! I love how you turned the sketch and used a snowman! So super cute!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute snowman!

Stacey

Dixie said...

Fabulous holiday card! I love your take on the sketch, I never think to flip or turn them. Your felt snowman is absolutely adorable!

Rochelle said...

Snowman love!

Gina said...

I LOVE your snowman. perfect winter card.

Scrappin Abby said...

Hi Sami..I am with you..I too love the snowman and want to pinch his cheeks :) Love the colors/papers you used as well :)

Monica K. said...

This is so darling! Love that cute snowman that you made too!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. I love your snowman too, he is adorable!

Kim Pope said...

I love the snowman. Your card is adorable!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the snowman

Jennipher said...

You got creative with the sketch. I love it!

shaunnaRooskie said...

cute cute CUTE! that little snowman is sooo adorable :) love the colors, too!!!

silkeshimazu said...

I'm a big fan of felt too. The snowman is adorable! How did you create him, did you cut him by hand?

Total Pageviews