Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch 128 is my 100th post!!!

I know I can't believe it 100 posts already and we are a young 7 months old.  Thank you everyone for your support (if you didn't like it I would have already stopped ;)!!  Well I decided to go Christmas with last week's sketch.  The base is French Roast shimmer Couture so it is much prettier IRL.
Don't forget tomorrow evening at 10pm is the deadline for the Perfect Sentiment challenge and 11:59pm tomorrow is the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog deadline both challenges have a great inspirations and prizes so I hope you play along.

All supplies are A Muse Studio
Stamps: Nordic Noel
Paper: Shimmer Couture French Roast, Vintage Cherry, Vanilla, Cranberry
Ink: Sugar, French Roast
Accessories: Cherry twinkle stickers, White embossing powder, French Roast organdy ribbon, Cranberry buttons

5 comments:

Lela said...

Sami, you know French Roast is my fave! CUTE card!

Steph Herbert said...

Super cute card!:) Love the DP you chose!

tania said...

What a sweet card!

Jen Adcock said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Whoot! Keep up all your wonderful, well crafted inspiring work! Here's to many hundred more. Cheers!

Cheryl said...

Such a pretty Christmas card! I love the papers.

Total Pageviews