Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 2: Friendship/ inspiration photo @ Perfect Sentiment

Wow, it is Wednesday again already!  We have a great challenge and prize over at the Perfect Sentiment.  This week Heart Song Designs is giving away a free digi from her store to one random entry.  I hope you had a chance yesterday to check out the "perfect 3" if not here is the post.  All the entries were gorgeous and so hard to choose good thing the design team has all that pressure, LOL.  We have tweaked the times a little to accommodate more players you will now have until Tuesday @ 10pm est to enter this week's challenge and the "perfect 3" post will be on Friday from now on.  I hope you like these small changes.  Well this week's challenge is an inspiration picture using a "friendship" sentiment.  Here is my take:
I borrowed the layout from this card I saw in the gallery at www.splitcoaststampers.com/ whenever I am not feeling "it" I head to the latest gallery posts and something always pops out. Still need more inspiration why not visit the other design team blogs:

I sure hope you join in the fun and good luck!

All supplies are A Muse Studio
Except: (circles were cut at 3" and 2.75" using E2 and George and Basic Shapes)
Paper: Sky, Sugar, French Roast
Stamps: Hand Scripted
Ink: French Roast    Copics: E29
Accessories: Spring washi tape, Butterfly die, Sky and French Roast pearl stickers, Cosmos, Sky satin ribbon, French Roast stitched grosgrain ribbon, swirl impression plate, Labels 8 nestibilities

12 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awesome card! I love those flowers and the butterfly was the perfect touch!

Stacey

Rochelle said...

that sentiment is so nice!

Kimberly said...

So pretty!! That brown is so rich and perfect!! I love that butterfly!! Great card!

shaunnaRooskie said...

i really like this card, Sami!!! lots of visual interest and works so nicely with the palette!

The Paper Peasant said...

You are fabulous Sami!! very stimulating to the eye!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So pretty! I love the brown and the embossing. Great job. :0)

paperpedaler said...

Those color combos are beautiful!

Scrappin Abby said...

Hey Sami..Kimberly took the words right out of my mouth...the colors in this card are so rich...makes me want some chocolate now..lol. Great card : )

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors together.

Lynn said...

Lovely card. Every element is so well done and goes with the others so perfectly. I just finished commenting on Jenn's blog that I always like circles on cards, and your layers of different shapes if very appealing to the eye. Super job! Btw, I read your blog post from yesterday, and I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself!
Gentle Hugs.

Carrie Sampsel said...

Love the colors and love the brown flowers!! Perfect card. TFS

KER said...

gorgeous...love the colors and the design

Total Pageviews